6 months ago
You are a Data and Integration Test Analyst and you will participate in the definition, documentation and execution of data processing and transformation test cases and scenarios, the validation of data quality controls and support business experts in their design and definition of User Acceptance Testing. Changes for integration of information will impact the financial and accounting data preparation, reporting and operational solutions up to the financial statements and management reporting. The Data Test Analyst will also participate with the functional and business analysts in the execution of test scenarios and data validations for data extraction and transformation, baseline as well as detailed data conversion.
The objective of the positions is to complement the evolution IT team and the Loan Admin projects team with a Data Test Analyst knowledgeable of investment finance and referential data requirements for Private Markets, as well as different levels of data aggregation. The work will be conducted closely with the business lines as well as with the IT team working on the implementation of changes and the project team.
- Participate in System Integrated Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of the test strategy;
- Develop and maintain a test plan including the prioritisation of testing activities to meet project objectives;
- Lead workshops with system architects, data analysts and business analysts to define test scenarios and scripts for data extractions and transformation, data control and validation;
- Develop and execute test scenarios for data extractions, transformation and validations;
- Maintain and document a list of found issues and resolutions with the development team and provide a regular report to project management;
- Propose adjustments to developed solution to enable better testing strategies;
- Provide complete and updated documentation;
- Actively participate in various team meetings.
- Bilingual (French-English);
- Bachelor in Information Technology or equivalent;
- 7 years of experience as a functional or test analysis, with a strong speciality in ETL and data validation;
- Strong experience with SQL and data management tools;
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server is an asset;
- Experience in a data processing environment in the financial industry is an asset;
- Proficiency and experience as a test analyst in a data environment;
- Mastering of data quality controls and testing approaches in a system integration context;
- Solid ability to produce and maintain documentation (for example system specifications, use cases, test scenarios, reports and presentations);
- Experience in the financial investment industry;
- Experience in financial data usage of investments and financial reporting;
- Experience with Back-office and accounting processes in an investment context;
- Expertise in financial instruments and their lifecycles, specifically in Private Markets;
- Solid project experience;
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM is an asset.