Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? You want to join a world class company and industry leader with projects to which you would be proud to contribute? Come share your passion with us!
At CAE, our teams are dedicated to provide the most reliable software systems to our Military customers and the MAD system you would work on is a crucial tool used to locate submarines. That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
The role we are offering you:
• will have you developing near real-time software applications to interface with aircraft Data Management System (DMS)
• performing some basic requirements analysis and software design for the software you develop
• using JIRA on a daily basis as the software development management tool
• Program the system infrastructure components for CAE’s MAD system
Our ideal candidate has::
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or SW development
• 3 - 5 related years experience
• User Interface (UI) development experience in C##
• Application development in C++
• An understanding of Simulation/Stimulation and a good math background is an asset
• Good command of English (spoken and written), bilingual in French an asset
• Be able to hold a Canadian Security Clearance & Controlled Good Clearance