3 months ago
We are looking for an Agile Coach to work with a team that needs a Agile/Lean Transformation plan. The team is based in Toronto.
1-year contract with possibility of extension.
The team needs to deliver many projects and do maintenance as well.
The coach agile needs to have done transformation plan before and will need to coach Management, PO, a new SM and the scrum team
• Ensure the establishment of an Agile work environment for targeted teams
• Facilitate the improvement of the efficiency of agile teams.
• Meet with the various stakeholders to understand their fears, challenges, resistance and provide the necessary support.
• Arrange management (business and IT) with agile work teams to ensure a smooth, efficient and effective workflow.
• Participate in the adoption of a culture and agile behaviors and devops within the company, in the lines of business in addition to the sector of Information Technologies.
• Act as an agent of change in the business and technology sectors.
• Act as a "coach" and a professional reference in agility and devops-related approaches and interventions, frequently and recurrently, even daily.
• Coach the scrum master in place to help him develop
- Completed Baccalaureate, or related to the line of business and 6 years of relevant experience or completed master’s degree, related to the line of business and 4 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience as Agile Coach in a software solution delivery context;
- Transition experience from teams to Agile and Devops practices, desirable
- Being able to apply leadership through coaching
- Ability to structure and conduct multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings, synthesized and communicated in non-technical language
Very good communication, influence and negotiation skills