3 months ago
Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications. Create RESTful web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
Your Role & Main Responsibilities
• Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
• Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
• Liaise with solutions architects, functional analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
• Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
• Be a change agent
• Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas
• Strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the large numbers of the following technologies:
o Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environnent, Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies.
o JSON, REST and data-based APIs and high scale performant service facades
o Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
o Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
• Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge
• Strong knowledge of Microservices and experience developing them
• Experience in Agile and Azure DevOps practice
• Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
• Microsoft Azure certification is preferred;
• Proficiency in English and French both verbally and written