over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Service Delivery, Public Market, the candidate will work with the application development team serving the Investments Operations, Investments Finance and Data Management departments.
He/she plays a key role in managing all the IT incidents related to the Public Market - Back Office Ops team.
The Incident Manager takes full ownership and accountability for the Incident Management process within our scope of intervention in the PSP IT organization, including all major incidents, when applicable to our team, that are reported and must be resolved.
Once an incident is escalated to our team (level 3), the Incident Manager should determine what resources and expertise are required to resolve the incident and set about forming an incident team that can resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Profile and Skills
• Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process
• Producing management information, including KPIs and reports
• Developing and maintaining the incident management system (in ServiceNow)
• Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
• Reviewing and auditing the process
• Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
• Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents within our team (3rd level within )
• Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
• Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
• Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
• High availability during week days
• Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
Soft Skills :
• Impeccable customer service skills
• Able to communicate to various level of the organization with ease
• Clear and fast thinker
• Ability to take ownership and leadership by him/herself
• Able to handle and perform in stressful situations
• Bilingualism (written and verbal)
Hard skills :
• Degree (college or university) in a related IT field
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Deep understanding of a service management framework and tool (ServiceNow, a major asset)
• ITIL Foundation certification, an asset