OUR TEAM IS GROWING!
Looking for a great Google Architect
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a great team with whom you can share your knowledge and contribute to the success of our clients by designing and implementing robust and resilient technological foundations in the Google cloud?
Do you have customer’s satisfaction at heart?
Are you stimulated by designing and implementing state of the art cloud solutions and developing an in-depth expertise in Google technologies?
Are you an excellent collaborator? Are you organized? Do you like interacting with other professionals and working in a team?
You might be the person we’re looking for!
FX Innovation is a wholly owned Canadian company that is constantly evolving and that supports its client in adopting new technologies.
The Cloud Solution Architect is responsible to ensure customer success with the Google cloud capabilities. He must understand the current business problem and understand the future vision to help our customer to achieve their vision utilizing the power of the Google cloud.
The Cloud Solution Architect should understand the business motto of the requirement, understand the cost implications, understand the scalability and performance requirements, understand the security and compliance need and do a detailed research and analyze the suitable cloud model such as IaaS/CaaS/PaaS/SaaS available as well as evaluate the various Google Cloud Services available and put together a well architected solution that meets the business requirements.
- Responsible for implementation and delivery of Google Cloud Platform solutions (architecture, design, implementation and optimization of cloud solutions)
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional / non-functional requirements and meet business objectives.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and emerging digital applications.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and qualify Google Cloud Platform opportunities.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios. Architect customer solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Be responsible for the technical aspects of the business cycle including general teaching, introductory meetings, supporting agreement responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional supporting technical resources. Identify and handle key customer technical objections, guiding them to success.
- Facilitate and lead customer workshops.
- Present and defend architecture projects in front of a committee of experts.
- Thought Leadership
- Provide thought leadership in industry and to fellow team members across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts
- Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems.
COMPÉTENCES PROFESSIONNELLES RECHERCHÉS
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design and operate Google Cloud based architectures.
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Have a positive and professional attitude (solutions driven)
- Work as a team and together (trust each other’s).
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- A drive for results
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations
- Demonstrate a high level of technical literacy
- 10 or more years’ experience in Cloud architecture or any other related field.
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience.
- French or English (Bilingual is an asset)
- Holds a Google Professional Cloud Architect certification (or in the process of obtaining it).
FX Innovation offers competitive compensation, flexible schedules and telecommuting as well as a full range of social benefits such as personalized group insurance depending on your situation, a financial envelope for your health, wellness or RRSP account, a telemedicine service, access at a bookstore for training and certifications, an active social club (Fun Club) and much more.