3 months ago
At FX INNOVATION, there are more than 600 passionate people working in consulting and emerging technology solutions. We are cloud experts and have partners like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and ServiceNow. Why working at FX Innovation is so special?
At FX Innovation, our values are at the center of all our decisions
Our president is accessible and always here to listen
No politics, it’s a waste of time.
We are growing fast… like very fast; from 1 to 600 in a few years
Decisions are made down town Montreal, it’s that easy
Open and flexible work environments, with many collaborative spaces and isolated spaces
FX is also a multicultural and diverse environment, being proud to welcome more than 25 nationalities
Work Smart, we are solutions-oriented
Work Together, alone we go faster, together we go further
Have fun, we are creative and like to think outside the box but as also celebrate our success
Care, customer satisfaction is on our DNA
If you see yourself through that lines, smile, you’ve found us.
Why you could be our new teammates?
Why we are looking for you?
Our Agile team members are looking for their new teammates.
You will take part to the development of a web application that facilitates the life of thousands of students and American universities. Your role will be to ensure that Students and Administrative Staff live a seamless experience through the different portals by developing new features as well as improving existing ones.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing features as defined in provided specifications.
- Reviewing pull requests and being an advocate for high-quality code that makes future development faster, easier and better.
- Integrate designs into working HTML page.
- Working effectively with the software development team to ensure front end requirements are properly met by the application backend.
- Working effectively with the QA team to ensure that the quality standards are being met
- Participating actively in all the different Agile ceremonies (daily scrums, backlog grooming, and sprint planning session)
We would like to meet with you, if…
- You are experienced with:
- Angular JS 1.6
- Unit testing
- CSS 3, HTML 5
- Web services REST via AJAX
- Restful API (Json)
- WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA
- You are fluent in English