about 2 years ago
- Follow governance and guiding principles and meta model from Service Oriented Enterprise Architecture (SOEA) practice
- Based on evolving business needs, evolve the enterprise architecture practice (metamodel, automation, integration with other systems, data visualisation, reporting, scripts, new features, plugin products, etc.) in order to facilitate both modelling and model consumption
- Perform quality control to assure completeness and compliance with modelling standards
- Act as a model guardian to assure that the overall integrity and traceability are respected
- Create training material and provide training and coaching services to other architects when needed
- Perform conformity checks between enterprise architectures and solution architectures
- Develop dashboards reports and viewpoints to facilitate the consumption of architectural artefacts
- Participate in cross-domain activities and changes. Facilitate consistent information acquisition, access, security, change management, archiving and recovery strategies at the enterprise level
- Participate in Developing, delivering, maintaining, communicating & governing enterprise standards, guidelines, frameworks and models that make up the architecture.
- 3 to 5 years of experience using Sparx Enterprise Architect (Or similar tool) to model and manage architectural artifacts in a central EA repository.