12 months ago
6-month contract ++ Montréal.
You will play a pivotal role by assisting in the creation and implementation of Data & Analytics strategy /
roadmaps. You will bring subject matter expertise to formulate a data strategy that will provide the most value and assist with the implementation of data governance / management capabilities.
• Participate in creation of data & analytics strategy, roadmap, and business deliverables.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and team members to elicit pain points / challenges in the current
state, visioning / priorities for the future state and consensus development in roadmap prioritization.
• Support the implementation of data governance (DG), data management (DM), analytics, and AI
• Provide DG, DM, analytics, and AI related research, evaluation, and analytical support in a timely manner.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in consulting or similar environment
• Minimum 3+ years of experience with enterprise data governance and data management initiatives
• Minimum 3+ years of experience with establishing a data and AI strategy
• B.Sc. in one of the following fields: computer science, engineering, data and analytics related degrees
• Proven expertise in enterprise data governance, data management and analytics.
• Great experience with facilitating workshops, deliverable review sessions and stakeholder interviews.
• Good understanding of business cases / KPIs / metrics for data & analytics initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including formal and informal presentation building
• M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in one of the following fields: computer science, engineering, data and analytics
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced organization.
• Working knowledge of agile methodologies for data governance, management and, analytics