4 months ago
- Maintaining up to date market data subscription inventory, resolving subscription issues/requests, work with internal clients and vendors to ensure requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Monitor and process Market Data contract renewals, including completing process with use of Docusign for fully executed contracts
- Maintain and develop documentation for operational procedures
- Able to be flexible in a fast-paced environment by producing and analyzing market data inventory reports on an ad-hoc basis;
- Liaise with internal application teams to ensure market data products are used within the scope of service boundaries.
- Contribute to the market data cost reporting framework and respond to ad-hoc report requests
- Research products to meet new business requirements or alternatives to achieve cost savings goals.
•Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Office technologies - especially Excel with Pivot Knowledge and Macros / Formulas;
•Ability to work under pressure and in a constantly expedited fashion is required.
•AA/BA Degree in financial/business discipline preferred