about 1 year ago
The consultant will act as a senior BA under the IT Service Delivery Public Market Front Office department.
As a Senior BA Public Market Front Office you’ll:
- Be a key contributor to IT business solution planning and delivery roadmap regarding analytics and operations suites solutions.
- Play a frontline role liaising between IT and business partners in terms of financial requirements translation into user stories and/or IT technical specifications.
- Take ownership of complex problem-analysis assignments, recommend efficient solutions and being an enabler of their implementations.
- Be a Key contributor to BI solution design and testing and ensure alignment with business goals and requirements
- Facilitate and/or contribute to the SDLC for new enhancements from planning, design, development, testing and implementation
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Having experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across business and technology teams to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the financial investment industry is a crucial asset.
- Knowledge of public markets investments is an asset.
- 12+ years of experience business and systems analysis experiences in financial investment applications & BI/analytics solutions.
- Solid understanding of various software EAI & BI/Analytics design patterns.
- Experience with Bloomberg suites solutions (AIM, Terminal, B-PIPE, MARS, TSADF, API’s, Data feed) is an asset.
- Excellent technical skills include current leading web and Microsoft database technologies, particularly Web, Cloud related (Microservices and API’s/REST) and C#
- Experience in progressive technologies such as HTML5, Angular, Splunk,
- Working knowledge of traditional database/infrastructure: Windows, Microsoft (MS) SQL Server
- Excellent French and English language verbal and written communication skills