4 months ago
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst is an integrated role within the IT Solutions Delivery teams. The incumbent is responsible for full testing process in a project related Loan integrated application. The Quality Assurance Analyst is expected to participate in the full development cycle, beginning with the planning and estimates, test case identification, test case execution and detailed documentation. Working fluidly in a rapidly changing environment with many participants in a collaborative workplace setting will be the norm.
- Creates test cases and/or identifies existing business cases to test new enhancements and defect corrections
- Provides estimates for planning purposes, including efforts required by direct and indirect systems and people
- Contributes to the test strategy creation, considering overlying business issues, dependent systems and the particularities of small detailed changes
- Creates strategy/tests cases for conversion date and or one shot (Data Script)
- Executes test plans as designed
- Documents all test findings in the appropriate systems
- Actively participates in regular scrums
- Communicates analysis, issues and findings with appropriate team members, using the appropriate communication channels in a concise, understandable and complete manner
- Adapts to changing technology, learning and applying new methods to achieve the organization's goals and following best practices for the financial sector and for the broader IT industry.
- Controls the quality and stability of delivered IT systems by following standard Product Life Cycle (PLC) development practices.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of Microsoft CRM -2011 and /or dynamic (Clics)
- Minimum knowledge of SharePoint 2007 or higher
- Very good knowledge of the financial, banking or insurance industry
- Demonstrates high-level of collaboration with developers and business partners
- Practical experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Takes accountability for work assigned to push towards action plans and resolutions
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Strong capacity for problem-solving, teamwork, adaptability and autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and French