27 days ago
Nous sommes à la recherche d'un analyste fonctionnel Workday pour un mandat de 6 mois et plus.
Projet à Montréal.
The Functional Analyst will develop information technology solutions to meet complex business and functional needs as part of the Agile development methodology.
• Translate high-level business needs into technological solutions while communicating with business partners during all phases of development.
• Support the different partners as they proceed to implement their business or technological solutions.
• Write detailed functional analyses, validate them in consultation with the business partners, present them to the developers, and confirm that they have been properly implemented, all within the framework of the Agile methodology.
• Possess an overall understanding of the different systems and the stakes involved in their development. Advise the partners by proposing alternatives and by outlining the pros and cons of the systems already in place.
• Design and support the development of the solutions identified to ensure they meet the required functional and technical standards.
• Ensure the IT systems are of the highest quality and stable.
• Provide second-level technical support to operations to resolve production problems and provide user support.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent
• At least 10 years’ experience in IT; at least 3 years’ experience in a banking environment
• Experience related to Human Capital Management processes and Workday solution is highly desirable
Bilingualism and excellent oral and written communication skills