Analyste fonctionnel CRM Dynamics
- Oversee the interpretation of high-level business needs through functional specifications, while ensuring communication with users.
- Synthesize a global view of a system and of development stakes through an understanding of the short- and medium-term business needs, counseling users by suggesting alternatives and setting out for them the constraints related to the philosophy of a system.
- Produce plans and detailed specifications which faithfully translate users’ requirements into solutions while respecting parameters and other established criteria; manage his/her own activities and those of others in order to carry out these plans.
- Design and test specific solutions, which meet functional and technical standards.
- Supports the business in the development of their business case.
- Controls the quality and stability of delivered IT systems by following standard development practices.
- Supplies second level technical support in order to solve production problems, and provide support according to established service levels.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration, commerce or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in I.T. and a 5 years as a CRM functional analyst
- Practical experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Solid experience in the implementation and evolution of client relationship management systems
- Project Management experience would be an asset
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 software in a sale process context
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office tool suite
- Financial domain knowledge an asset
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server an asset
- Fluency in English and French