over 1 year ago
I am seeking bilingual Business Analyst, with demonstrated adept business capabilities and process mapping background, strong analytical skills and experience in dealing with complex software environments that will work on a critical project for the client located in Ottawa.
Selected candidates will have to perform stakeholder analysis, review and complete the AS-IS state of the software environment. The selected candidate should also update and create a full description of the data and workflow, assess the compliance of different functional capabilities of all applications, and make recommendations on the risks and gaps on their proposed solutions.
Lastly, the business analyst will identify and analyze current best practices, tools and software developed or used by the client. Then, the selected candidates will have to provide a report of their findings and a recommendation, detailing how much cost savings and efficiencies can be achieved by the Client.
The selected candidates will report to the Vendor Relation manager and will perform tasks like:
· Gathering and consolidating data
· Document the current state and establish the future state
· Process modelling
· Provide internal/external best practices analysis
· Formulate recommendations for management
· Provide project documentation (project charter, risk analysis, communication notes, policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.)
· Evaluate risk, gap analysis and compliance issues
· Change management to migrate users towards selected solution
· Provide clear and concise documentation in French or English
Note: The selected candidates are expected to provide their own IT equipment.