• Ensure the availability of development and test environments.
• Provision new development and testing environments using Infrastructure as code
• Deploy & automate new application solutions and packages into their respective environments.
• Support Operations and DEV teams in providing DEV and TEST environments
• Support other team members in release-related activities.
• Provide solutions within the delivery team through continuous integration and delivery practices
Required skills and experience include:
• Strong powershell knowledge and experience.
• Working knowledge of code deployment automation
• Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience working on a DevOps Environment
• Good knowledge of agile development practices & Software delivery lifecycle
• Working knowledge of infrastructure virtualization concepts such as Vmware
Beneficial skills or qualifications
• IBM UrbanCode
• Microsoft Sharepoint
• Nevatech Sentinet
• Cloud-based solutions
• Microsoft CRM dynamics