FX Innovation is looking for a Senior business analyst which is responsible for identifying, eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of end-users for specific projects in transportation industry.
This role includes interviewing stakeholders, analyzing target populations, capturing the “to-be” state and process improvements, and identifying the associated business requirements.
These results convey to the Architecture, Change Management and Quality Assurance teams the breadth and nature of the end-users’ needs and environment, thereby driving their solution design, change management and testing efforts.
This role also develops and provides subject matter expertise on business processes and the application and usage of systems by the business.
- 5 years + experience in senior Business analysis role
- Good knowledge of the transportation industry and good understanding of the order management, planning and shipment processes.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, synthesize, document, translate and communicate business information to technical teams and vice versa
- Experience with Agile Methodology (Iterative approach)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Sharepoint, Visio, Word), Confluence and JIRA
- Excellent leadership qualities (autonomous, quick learner, self-motivated)
- Bilingualism with high proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- CBAP Certification (is an asset)