the company provides system administrator services for multiple technologies, namely Oracle Fusion Middleware, WebLogic, Tomcat, etc. The Systems Management & Integration (SMI) team is looking for one Application Server Administrator (ASA) to help complement its current team of ASAs. Additional capacity is required to ensure project deliveries as well as support ongoing operations for the upcoming year.
Working under the supervision of the manager responsible for the implementation of the mid-tier and database layers for central IT and in collaboration with multiple project teams, the Application Server Administrator will participate in both projects and perform tasks related to ongoing operations.
The Supplier shall offer the services of an ASA who has advanced knowledge and experience (3 to 5 years) of:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware administration
- WebLogic administration
- Tomcat administration (optional)
- Multi-tier environments (web server, application server, connectivity to database servers, load balancers)
- Clustered environments
The Application Server Administrator is self-motivated and has demonstrated the ability to work under pressure. He/she is a good team player with strong focus on delivering results, has good communication skills in English (spoken and written) and French (spoken).
Specifically, the Application Server Administrator will be responsible to:
- Produce deliverables as defined by the manager. For example:
- Create new mid-tier infrastructures
- Tune current OFM and WebLogic infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure (mid-tier) detailed in architecture diagrams for projects
- Participate in project deliverables
- Provide support during development, functional testing, integration testing, UAT, and performance testing as pre-defined in projects
SELECTION PROCESS & INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDERS
Candidate’s selection will be based on several criteria, including but not limited to, matching skillset, demonstrated experience (length and pertinence), team fit and pricing.
Selection process will consist in resume reviews and interviews for selected candidates.